unpopular decision

Saturday, August 17, 2013

ni hao !
after i tell some of my peer groups about what wuld happen with me and him
there were so many opinions
some told me not to do it
another ones told me that its your own choice fa
but mostly said that this decision will hurt as
" why bother taking a risk ?" they said
but you know, sometimes i do dont know the exact answers too
all i know its already decided by both of us
and none of us will canceled it
i'm used to to have unpopular decision
or different perspective from others around me
but for this decision..
i really hope, i'm not gonna regret it
i really hope, all the bad things they said wont be real
i really hope that i taking the right decision

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Proud To Be Part Of

My Ultimate Support System

My Ultimate Support System

I'M PART OF

Blogger Perempuan